Staying on top of your car’s regular maintenance is key to keeping your car in the best-possible condition for a long, efficient, and reliable lifetime. Something as simple as changing your car’s filters is inexpensive and can be done in just a few minutes, making it an ideal project for car owners hoping to learn more about DIY car maintenance. Follow these simple steps to change your car’s air filter.
- Find the correct replacement filter. Search online, refer to your owner’s manual, or visit your local auto parts store to find the right the correct filter.
- Locate the filter under the hood. Pop the hood and locate the black plastic case that holds the air filter. If you aren’t sure, refer to your owner’s manual.
- Remove snaps and/or screws. Don’t lose the screws!
- Pull the filter out. If the filter appears dirty or releases dust when you shake it, it’s time to replace it.
- Put the new filter in.
- Replace the screws or snaps.
- Close the hood.
Download Psiphon for Windows now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 28451 downloads this month. Download Psiphon latest version 2017. Psiphon for Windows learn how to install Psiphon app for PC on Windows(7/8.1/10) using Bluestacks Downloads is famous for both for Windows
For more information, visit allstate.com.
It really is that easy. If you have questions about your Audi’s air filter, give us a call at Gossett Audi!