Independence Day is a time to celebrate your country with friends, family, and plenty of food. If you’re hosting this year’s festivities but want to offer up a spread that’s a bit more out of the ordinary, consider these exciting and delicious dishes from Good Housekeeping.
- Slow-Cooker Ribs — Making ribs in a crockpot makes enjoying the rest of your get-together easy. Let these ribs simmer in a tantalizing teriyaki sauce while you focus on what matters — spending time with your guests.
- Devil Burger — This classic take on the traditional burger includes a unique, tasty blend of spices and condiments and sits proudly on a delicious pretzel bun.
- Potato Salad — Don’t like mayo? No worries — this French-inspired take on a cookout classic uses Greek yogurt instead.
- Baked Beans — These skillet-cooked beans include bell peppers and bacon for even more flavor.
- Fried Green Tomatoes — Bread and fry slices of green tomato in panko bread crumbs for a tasty, crunchy treat.
- Flag Cake — Add a summery touch to this cake by putting blueberries and sliced strawberries on top.
- Daiquiris — Spice things up for the adults at your party with these tasty, thematic drinks.
Your Fourth of July party will leave a lasting impression on your guests with this yummy and unique menu. If you are looking for a different way to express your independence this year, consider stopping by Gossett Audi and driving away in a gorgeous, intelligent luxury vehicle.