Hello Pals! Good morning!! Do you confront an issue with your Xbox 360 controller driver? In the event that yes, at that point you are at the perfect place. We will give every one of the answers for fix this issue.
There are such a large number of gamers who get a kick out of the chance to utilise their Xbox 360 Controller driver with window 10 while playing their most loved diversion. Along these lines, there are such a significant number of gamers who like to utilise Xbox controller when contrasted with a console and mouse to play the amusement, it is simple that there are such huge numbers of PC games enable you to play a diversion with Xbox controller utilising with the assistance of USB interface.
In any case, there are such huge numbers of clients who are confronting an issue that Xbox 360 controller isn’t working with Windows 10, today we are here to disclose to you that how to fix this issue.
Don’t Miss: Go through this site https://thewindowscentral.com/xbox-360-controller-driver/ if want to know how to How to Fix Xbox 360 Controller Driver steam issues, play and charges issues, Blinking buttons and wired xbox 360 controller issue.
Troubleshoot Xbox 360 Controller Driver issues on Windows 10
In this, we fix the issue of Xbox 360 Controller Windows 10 driver issues
Solution 1: Install the driver physically
In case you’re utilising remote Xbox 360 controller, at that point all you have to utilise remote recipient to interface the controller to your PC. In any case, here and there drivers for remote recipient must be updated, or might be your Xbox 360 controller won’t chip away at windows 10. To update the driver for your beneficiary all you have to take after the beneath steps:
Go to this: if you want to download Xbox 360 Controller driver then visit here http://www.driverguide.com/driver/download/Xbox-360-Controller-for-Windows
- To begin with, open the Device Manager. You can recover Device manager by tapping on Windows Key + X and Select Device Manager from the rundown which is display on the screen.
- At the point when open the Device Manager at that point ensure that your collector is associated with your PC. Explore to other device area and develop it. Right Click on the Unknown Device and after that pick the choice of Updated driver programming from the menu.
- Tap on the alternative which is specifying like this “Peruse my PC for driver programming”.
- Presently tap on let me pick from a rundown of device on my PC.
- Presently, you can see a rundown of devices from that rundown you need to choose Xbox 360 peripherals and snap “Next”.
- Select the most recent Receiver driver alternative which is given on the rundown and afterward tap on the Next catch. In the event that you get a fly up you should simply – tap on OK catch and sit tight for the driver to install on your PC.
- Finally all you have to hold the paring catch on your Bluetooth beneficiary and on your Xbox 360 Controller driver for few moments. In the wake of doing this method your PC will perceive your controller.
After the methodology of installing the driver, your Xbox 360 driver windows 10 should begin chipping away at your Window 10 System with no trouble. It has been accounted for that this arrangement works with outsider recipient also, so still, on the off chance that you don’t utilise Microsoft collector, it even works with no challenges as long as you install Microsoft’s drivers.
Also see this: Learn how to use Xbox 360 Controller in Mac
Solution 2: Uninstall the driver
Occasionally Xbox 360 controller driver may not take a shot at Windows 10 due to the awful driver, and if that is the reason the most ideal path is to uninstall that driver and enable a window to install it once more. To uninstalling the drive take after the roar steps which are specifying:
- Open the Device Manager.
- In Device Manager select the open of Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows and right tap on it.
- Select the Uninstall alternative from the menu
- At the point when the driver has been uninstalled effectively, restart your PC. At the point when your PC restarts, Windows 10 will naturally install the missing driver.
Solution 3: Install the most recent drivers.
Some of the time Xbox 360 Controller driver Windows 10 may not be perceived because of the obsolete driver and if that is the issue at that point ensure that your Windows 10 is updated with the most recent patches. In any case, from the opposite side, you can likewise download the important drivers. After the downloading procedure you can install the ideal driver and after this Xbox 360 controller will begin working again in your Computer.